What is Fresh Diet? +
Fresh Diet is a new way to think about food. We focus on long-term solutions instead of short-term fixes with short-lived results. We deliver 3 freshly-made, perfectly portioned meals and 2 nutritionally balanced snacks directly to your doorstep. Our food is never frozen or freeze-dried—your taste buds and your waistline will thank us for this.
What is the Premium Plan? +
- The Premium Plan allows you to select your meals from 7 choices per meal with a 10-ingredient dislike basket and flexible delivery.
What is the Custom Plan? +
- We believe in a tailored approach not a one-size-fits-all mentality. Our Custom Plan is just that! It is the meal plan with the most customizable options on the market! Choose your own meals and side dishes from 14 choices each in addition to a 50-ingredient dislike basket, unlimited nutrition consultations and flexible delivery schedule.
How are meals delivered? +
- In the dark of night, between the hours of 7 pm and 5 am, with just a touch of magic, a fleet of Fresh Diet fairies hand-deliver your meals directly to your door. On Wednesday, meals are delivered for both Thursday and Friday and Saturday and Sunday’s meals are delivered Friday night—double the delivery, double the fresh goodness. Meals arrive in thermal insulated cooler bags with non-toxic ice packs and fairy dust to ensure ultimate freshness. Okay, we lied about the fairy dust, but the rest is true.
What do I do with my bags and ice packs? +
- Simply leave bags and ice packs out each night you are scheduled to receive a delivery and we’ll pick them up. All initial purchases are subject to a $25.00 thermal bag refundable deposit. For more details please see terms and conditions.
What if I do not have a doorman? +
- We know how important those precious evening hours are. So for your convenience, we have a strict Do Not Disturb policy and therefore cannot call or notify you upon delivery. If you live in a building without a 24-hr doorman, you’ll need to provide a code or key to let us in. Please contact Customer Service at 1-866-FRESH-50 ext. 2 and they will provide you with instructions on mailing a key.
What if I have allergies? +
- We completely appreciate your sensitivities and try our best to accommodate. However, due to our intimate cooking environments, we cannot guarantee there won’t be cross contamination. Please review our Allergen Policy before purchasing any Fresh Diet program.
What if I am pregnant? +
- You’re eating for two now, please consult your physician before beginning any diet or exercise regimen.
How do I manage my account? +
- We made this part super easy. Simply log in to your account at www.MyFreshDiet.com to make any changes.
What happens if I forget to select my meals? +
- Between meetings, commutes and a laundry list of to-dos, we understand how busy you are. As a Custom or Premium client, if you don’t select your meals prior to the 72-hour cut off time, one of our chefs will gladly make selections for you based on your Food Profile.
What is a Dislike? +
- As a Fresh Diet client, you have the ability to manage your Food Profile and Dislike Basket. A Dislike is an ingredient we use in preparing meals. By adding an item to your Dislike Basket, you’ll receive an alert anytime you select a meal containing that ingredient.
How many calories am I eating? +
- There are two primary calorie ranges available. We recommend women consume 1200-1400 calories per day and 1600-1800 calories per day for men. Please contact Customer Service at 1-866-FRESH-50 ext.2 with any questions.
How much weight will I lose on Fresh Diet? +
- You can expect to lose between 1-2 pounds per week. As always, results may vary.
What if I don’t need to lose weight? +
- Fresh Diet is more than a diet; It’s a lifestyle. Our fresh, flexible program can also be used to maintain a healthful life. Our nutritionist is available to help you design a program based on your needs.
Will my plan be auto-renewed? +
- Yes! All Fresh Diet plans are subject to auto-renew for your convenience. For further information please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
How much time do I need to make changes to my meals or delivery? +
- Because we work with the freshest ingredients, we require at least 72-hours to make any changes to meals or scheduled deliveries for applicable plans only.